v18 Is there an encryptor only from the game's PBS? I realized that some games did that. I need something like this urgently! Because when I encrypt my ga

This thread pertains to v18 of Pokémon Essentials.

messi3d

Trainer
Is there an encryptor only from the game's PBS? I realized that some games did that. I need something like this urgently! Because when I encrypt my game, lags happen a lot. Can you help me?

Marin

Administrator
Administrator
As long as you don't play with Debug mode enabled (i.e. from rmxp), you don't need PBS files. The compiler converts the readable PBS files to binary game data files. Therefore, as long as you have valid data files, you do not need the PBS folder at all and can delete it. If you play with Debug enabled without a PBS folder though, the compiler may still try to compile PBS files and fail.

messi3d

Trainer
Contanto que você não jogue com o modo Debug habilitado (ou seja, do rmxp), você não precisa de arquivos PBS. O compilador converte os arquivos PBS legíveis em arquivos binários de dados do jogo. Portanto, contanto que você tenha arquivos de dados válidos, você não precisa da pasta PBS e pode excluí-la. Porém, se você jogar com o Debug habilitado sem uma pasta PBS, o compilador ainda pode tentar compilar arquivos PBS e falhar.
THANKS!!!!!!