Recruiting Pokemon Enigmatica

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen1563

Dev of Pokemon Enigmatica
Hey Everyone! I'm editing my current post because our Recruitment status has changed. We are still recruiting people, but we're not really looking for anyone specifically, so I'm just gonna post what kind of positions we have on our dev team, and if you're interested in joining you can let me know on Discord.

In our Discord server, we give roles to our Dev-Team members depending on what they do.

@Artists/Spriters: Members with this role are in charge of pretty much anything art related.

@Writers: Members with this role are in charge of providing ideas on how to expand the story, worldbuilding, etc.

@Composers: Members with this role are in charge of creating music tracks for the game. We'll be using a mix of DPPT and HGSS soundfonts for this game, which we can provide to you.

@Translators: Members with this role are in charge of translating text into different languages. This role isn't top priority at the moment right now though. When the game is near completion though, we are willing to have French and Spanish translators so we can have a more international audience.

@Mappers: Members with this role are in charge of creating maps for the game. Keep in mind, you'll need RPG Maker XP, or, since PSDK also has support for Tiled, so we can get you set up on that too.

@Programmers: Members with this role are in charge of creating features that make use of ruby scripts. You don't have to be familiar with PSDK to join our Dev-Team, but you should be willing to familiarize yourself with it.

@Eventers: Members with this role are in charge of creating events in RMXP. We'll only give this role to those willing to make really complex events, since a lot of us in the community are well acquainted with event making (or at least I would hope so).

In terms of Progress, our last release was in our Discord server, which had around an hour of gameplay with one gym. But currently, we're getting things done so that we can release a three gym demo here on RelicCastle. We have 35 confirmed Fakemon, and we plan on having at least 50 before the next demo. We have 26 Regional Variants, and we plan on increasing that to at least 33.

These Screenshots below are from our Discord release:

In order to contact us about recruitment, the easiest way to do so is to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/rpRrHCN
If for some reason the invite is invalid, first of all, make sure you're not banned, and if you aren't, good. Secondly, you can try DMing me. My Discord username is Owen#7176. I'm in the RC discord so if you are also in there, you should be able to DM me.
If for some reason that didn't work, send me a message here on Relic Castle. You'll have to have patience with me since I suck at checking notifications on here regularly.

If you wish to find out more about our project, we have a post in the Progressing Projects Forum.

Last edited:

Owen1563

Dev of Pokemon Enigmatica
Update: We're still recruiting the roles listed in this post, but you should be aware of our current situation before joining.
My PC isn't working correctly, so I have no idea what kind of work I'm gonna be able to do for the project until I get it fixed. I managed to back up all the files, so development is still possible.
I don't expect anyone to join while I'm incompetently trying to get my PC to work, so if you would much rather not deal with this, there's a lot of other great projects on Relic Castle you can help out with.

False alarm, I got my PC to work now, recruitment shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.