• Having trouble receiving email verification when signing up? Contact a staff member via our Discord server!
  • Consider joining our Discord server if you haven't already! Discord is a free voice and text chat platform that's more or less a combination of Skype and Teamspeak. Using Discord, you can chat with other Relic Castle members in real-time! Wowza! Click here for the details!

Solved How to increase screen size?

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!
hey, so im using the Black and White version of essentials and loaded the game to see if everything was downloaded properly. once it loaded, i noticed the screen was very small. the other pokemon essentials had something in the options to increase the screen size but there is nothing like that in BW. is there another way to increase it myself?

boonzeet

Developer of Pokemon: Secrets of the Ages
It's hard to tell what has been changed in a highly customised (and outdated) version of Essentials, but in 17.2 this is set in several places. I've ordered these by which should be attempted first:

DEFAULTSCREENZOOM in Settings
Using the function pbSetResizeFactor(2.0)
Setting $PokemonSystem.screensize to 2.0

These variables or functions may have different names in BW Essentials.

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!
It's hard to tell what has been changed in a highly customised (and outdated) version of Essentials, but in 17.2 this is set in several places. I've ordered these by which should be attempted first:

alright, thanks. ill see if i can find them or something similar.

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!

i found it, and it worked. thanks again.