• Having trouble receiving email verification when signing up? Contact an administrator via our Discord server!
  • Consider joining our Discord server if you haven't already! Discord is a free voice and text chat platform that's more or less a combination of Skype and Teamspeak. Using Discord, you can chat with other Relic Castle members in real-time! Wowza! Click here for the details!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Shift!

ShiftingBlaze

Rookie
Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for some additional help with developing PMD: Shift!, a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon MMO. It's a semi-private game, so we don't advertise much, but we do have a small, active community that's helped build this game for the past year.

Currently looking for content developers that can help create maps, dungeons, and stories. You don't need any experience; all you need is an artistic touch, a positive attitude, and eagerness to learn and experiment.

If you are interested, please send me a message on Discord: Blaze#9069. If you can't for any reason, please send me a private message here.

General Background
  • Started in Sept. 2018
  • Originally forked from PMU - now with a custom client built from the ground-up and significant server modifications
  • First region is largely complete with 5 major cities and 25+ dungeons
  • Second region in development

Features
We have all the features you would expect from a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon MMO, including:
  • Recruitment
  • Exploring dungeons with friends
  • Different types of missions
  • Creating custom, personalized houses
  • Shops and storage
  • Shiny Pokemon
  • Create secret bases in the overworld
  • Create guilds and guild bases

Content Screenshots
Below are some screenshots of the areas created by our diverse development team so far:

More Features and Screenshots
Fly to visited landmarks

Trade Pokemon

Emoji

Mega Evolutions

Achievements

Item registration and quick use

Built-in skin database

In-game map

Thanks for reading!