Resource icon

Tutorial Party Switcher for 17.2 (Based on Reborn's Code)

Michael

That One Guy
Michael submitted a new resource:

Party Switcher for 17.2 (Based on Reborn's Code) - Efficiently swap out Pokemon if you have a full party

I've gone ahead and edited another resource to allow compatibility within 17.2. This script allows for a Pokemon to be chosen to swap out if your party is full.

First, replace the entirety of Pokebattle_BattlePeer with this script!

Next, search for this line in the script editor:
Ruby:
def pbStorePokemon(pokemon)
You should find the script in PSystem_PokemonUtilities. Replace the entire section with...
Read more about this resource...

Michael

That One Guy

Richard PT

Novice
The script works fine, but i detected a bug. If i go to a water current directly to a small island, which in the first pic is to the left, and then used surf against the water current, the player can surf where it shouldn't surf, for ex: a small island. Under the water currents tiles, which is layer 2, is the surf tiles, which is layer 1. The grey area is to be normal walking, like emerald tiles. See the pics:

Michael

That One Guy
The script works fine, but i detected a bug. If i go to a water current directly to a small island, which in the first pic is to the left, and then used surf against the water current, the player can surf where it shouldn't surf, for ex: a small island. Under the water currents tiles, which is layer 2, is the surf tiles, which is layer 1. The grey area is to be normal walking, like emerald tiles. See the pics:
Uhh, this is the wrong script - although from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure that's an essentials bug with water in general - I'll look into it when I have the time.

WolfPP

Discord Wolf#1235
Lol yep, wrong thread. Anyway,you need to edit the terrain nor create a new one. Check inside 'PBTerrain':

Code:
  def PBTerrain.isSurfable?(tag)
    return PBTerrain.isWater?(tag)
  end

def PBTerrain.isWater?(tag)
    return tag==PBTerrain::Water ||
           tag==PBTerrain::StillWater ||
           tag==PBTerrain::DeepWater ||
           tag==PBTerrain::WaterfallCrest ||
           tag==PBTerrain::Waterfall
  end

def PBTerrain.isPassableWater?(tag)