Help Manipulating Party

Falcon

Local Robot
So I've been fighting this problem for a while now and today just had me give in. Essentially what I'm looking for is forcefully moving a Pokémon's position in the party. I tried using the code used in this thread but it just didn't work for me. I'm unsure if this is because I'm using Essentials v16.2 or I just messed up the coding in there. If at all possible the ideal solution would be I could move the Pokémon to another party slot, regardless of species. If none of this is possible then I'd like to know if I could search for more than one Pokémon at a time in a conditional branch. Thanks in advanced, I'm plunging into unknown coding territory but it's fun! Can't wait to learn more and get better at making fan games!

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Can you describe what you intend to do a little more? Something like BW does after catching Zekrom/Reshiram, forcing them to the first position in the party during the next battle? Otherwise I'm not understanding well enough.

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Local Robot
That would be the easiest way to discribe it, so yes. Except instead of just being right after the Pokémon was caught, it’s whatever Pokémon is selected (using pbChoosePokemon(var1,var2) ) is moved to the first slot. I know this seems useless but it’s for the next step of what I’m doing just to make it easier.