Demo Pokémon Axis

Mashirosakura

There is only one of many.
v3.0.9, the Valentine's update. Quite a few changes here, I won't go over a lot of them since the bulk of it is in the updatelog included. All I'll say is that the Valentine's event is available in Selinus City after beating the 4th Gym. There's no new story updates in this patch.

Mashirosakura

The first round of testing for the next major update, 3.1, is starting now. If you'd like to participate, please contact me on the Discord found in the first post of this thread.

FloofOtter

Also like Alpacas
lmao It's a joke it's your own games and you do not know its duration ?? Waooh
How long a game lasts is subjective. The person who makes it may finish the game in, say, an hour, whilst a new player finishes it in 3-4 hours. Why not download it yourself, play it, and then tell us how long it is? No need for sass when someone doesn't have a definitive answer about something so arguably meaningless and subjective

Last edited:

Mashirosakura

v3.0.9.2 update, mostly bug fixes but necessary ones. There was a problem with the Replace in Party script making Pokémon that were caught and sent to the pc disappear. I removed it and fixed a few other little bugs here and there. Enjoy!

EDIT: Small update for progression's sake for the end of the demo. Throw this patch into the main folder then go into the 4th leader's room and exit. Should advance the end of the demo's plot properly.
v3.0.9.3 patch

Last edited:

Mashirosakura

It's been a long -at some points hot- summer. You have to appreciate the little things in life somehow; which is easier said than done. Progress has been slow, but it has been quite fruitful. Here's a bit of what you can expect in 3.1, which I hope to release a bit later this year. I know, it's been a while coming. Thanks for your patience.
Obviously I can't show much, but what I can say is there's quite an event coming near the end of the story line this time. It's very summer orientated!

How have you and Marina ended up on this island? Are you alone?

It looks like a chance to relax, however...

Your friends have joined you, and it's time for some beach battles! Choose your partner and fight two of the others of your choosing!

Let's hope you can get off of that island, though...You may have to make an important choice.
That's it for the mainline quest for now. The game is also adding new sidequests, and some previously started ones get their next steps added.
And on the subject of sidequests, if you'd like to contribute to the game with some sidequest ideas, there's a new room on the Discord dedicated to sharing those. As usual, any support for testing the game is appreciated.

Have a good one, and hope to see you all on v3.1's release.

EDIT: A few issues with the current version were brought to my attention so I'm uploading some fixes.
v3.0.9.4 can be downloaded on Mediafire and MEGA.
EDIT2: Due to an overwhelming amount of people on the discord shooting the same error at me, here's another update.
v3.0.9.5 can be downloaded on Mediafire and MEGA.

Last edited: