Can you manage your way through the perils of playing with tiny little colored squares?
This is the Pixel Slam Jam! Relic Castle's pixel contest that happens every once in a while!
Pixel Slam Jam Season 3 Trial I: Buddies for Life!
Event dates: October 25th - November 1st 2020
Welcome to the cutest Pixel Slam Jam yet! Friendship knows no bounds, and what better way to show that than with a duo!
Yep, you saw it here! The theme this time is duos!
About this event:
The Pixel Slam Jam is a friendly competitive event where participants create pixel art based on a theme. Submissions can be spliced sprites or scratch work, and do not have to fit the standards/limitations of Essentials or RMXP. If you have made something prior that happens to fit the current theme please do not submit it here; our goal with this event is to provide a fun exercise for our members. There is a special time window where submissions are accepted, and when that ends the judges take a short time after to collectively decide who to award and write up any critiques.
- Show us two characters interacting! It can be a person and a Pokémon, two people, or two Pokémon, as long as it is done in a pixel art style.
- Post your pixel creation in this thread, and include your design thoughts with it!
- Mention in your post if you'd like to receive critique during the Award Round.
- Check back here after the conclusion to see who earned themselves a Pixel Slam Jam Badge!
- No submitting anything that was completed prior to the event.
- The limitations of game engines don't apply here! Use any size, shape, perspective and style you want so long as it's Pixel Art.
- Do not critique in this thread. Got questions or comments? Post in the Pixel Slam Jam Discussion thread.
- One entry per person and one person per entry.
Is this Pixel Slam Jam not for you? Check out some of these links:
- Make a Fakemon Game where everyone takes turns editing a sprite to completion. Always open!
- Post ideas and feedback for Pixel Slam Jams in the Discussion Thread!
- Looking for the mapping competition? Post and check back in the Iron Mapper thread!
- Have other feedback or ideas about Relic Castles events? Let us know in our Questions & Feedback Thread!